SALESFORCE ADMIN TRAINING
Salesforce Admin is recommended as preparation for the Salesforce Certified Administrator exam. *Included in the course fee is a Cloud Concept certificate.
Who should take this course?
Salesforce Admin is designed for Salesforce Administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization’s Salesforce applications.
The prerequisites include a solid conceptual understanding of CRM systems. A good technical understanding is an advantage.
What you will learn
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Salesforce CRM and its terminologies
- Configure using Point & Click to customise your application
- Configure Reports and Dashboards
- Automate Processes using Salesforce Automation Tools
- Upload and Export Data into the system
- Custom Objects & Fields Customise objects & fields through point and click configuration.
- Workflow Approval Process Learn how to set up workflow, validation, approval, and escalation rules.
- Workflow Actions Set email alerts, create tasks, update fields etc.
- Process Builder Learn to replace trigger with point and click and become less dependant on developers.
- Deployment Build change sets and set up profiles and field level security.
- Data Migration Learn to migrate data to Salesforce using Apex Dataloader.
- Reports & Dashboards Create your own customized reports, report types and dashboards.
- Lightning Experience Get an overview of the all new lightning experience from an Admin perspective.
- Tips & Tricks Learn tips & tricks to make better use of Salesforce.
USD 590 including Cloud Concept certificate.
What to bring
Own Laptop is required. Salesforce Developer Edition for training will be provided.